Thursday, July 30, 2009

Marketing with a Site for Adsense

I found this link to a web site that has Adsense blended in quite nicely with the main content. I feel that Adsense is also a resource so I think it's fine.

http://studentloansource.info/

Utilizing adsense or some other contextual advertising effort can be a good way for a small business to recover some of its advertising and marketing costs.

I thought about this a few months back when I helped a client boost his organic rankings in Google and I enlarged the number of keywords visitors used to find him by as much as 30%.

I felt he could use some type of advertising program on his site and it would pay for some of his costs.

When designing a site, blog or some other web property, always ask if the site content and layout will meet the needs of the people coming to visit.

Do you know the needs of your target market and how well do you offer them a benefit?

This site on student loans where I provide the link earlier in the post seems to do just that.

It was designed by @eperception whom you can find on Twitter.

No comments: