Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Critical Element of the Marketing Message

Great offers, well-produced marketing tools, and a dose of healthy relationships are important.

But one thing is even more important in marketing success.

It' easy to overlook when immersed in the details of creating a budget, tools and figuring out how to distribute your message. But without this, your potential customers are going to slip away.

And that is -- are you clearly asking them to do business with you?

Alright, I'm going to go review my own website Right Touch Marketing & Media to see if I'm following my own advice.

I don't think I'm giving my visitors a clear idea of what I want them to do. I present an overview of my business on the home page, I break down the services but really there is no compelling message to make them stay and do business with me.

Oops. Gotta change that.

But that's okay. There are important principles to follow and develop in marketing. But if you're not perfect that's no problem. You can always go back to evaluate and revise your marketing message.

No comments: